The Fourblokes Theatre Company are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will use any information we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The purpose of this policy is to set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. It should explain why we are asking you for particular data, how we will use that data and how long we will keep it for.
We are the Fourblokes Theatre Company.
Our aim is to produce the most professional shows possible for an amateur company.
By visiting www.fourblokes.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is the Fourblokes Theatre Company.
We will only collect the personal data that we need and use it in accordance and as permitted by the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR.
We use your data to:
– provide you with information about the Company;
– invite you to auditions;
– provide you with information about events / productions we feel may interest you;
– notify you about any changes to our productions;
– use any feedback you may give us about our productions on our website / social media;
– administer membership records;
– manage our volunteers;
– deliver relevant advertising to you.
We will only contact you by electronic means if you have consented to this. You can always update this preference by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You give us your data when you contact us, apply for an audition, agree to be part of one of our productions, join as a member or communicate with us by phone, email or otherwise.
We also keep your details when you sign up to receive marketing communications from us.
We may share your personal data with any member of our group.
We may also share your data with selected third parties including:
– suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance (for instance costume hire);
– advertisers and advertising networks to promote a production you are taking part in which includes social media sites (we will only share your name and a brief history of other productions you may have taken part in);
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
– In the event that we sell the company, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer;
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Please note that we will not share Sensitive Personal Data with a third party without your consent.
We will not keep data for longer than required and we will only keep data that we need. The retention of the data will vary according to why it was collected, for example a financial transaction such as hire of a costume or purchase of a prop, this data will be kept for up to 7 years from the original date of payment. This is to comply with HMRC requirements.
To request information about how long we keep your personal data for please email email@example.com.
When data is no longer required it will be securely destroyed.
You have the following rights:
– to ask for a copy of the data we hold on you. This is known as the right of subject access;
– rights to rectification. You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal data held by the Fourblokes Theatre Company;
– rights to erasure. Once information the Company has collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and
processed, you sometimes have the right to have your data erased.
– to ask us to stop processing your data temporarily if you think it is wrong until we work out what is correct;
– to ask us to let you take a copy of your data in a portable format to another Company.
You can put in a request for any of these by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or speaking to a member of the Company.
If you gave us your data with consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Please get in touch with us.
We always seek to hold your data securely. Access to data is strictly controlled and can only be accessed by people who need it to do their job.
Unfortunately, we can not guarentee that the transmission of data via the internet to our site is completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data. However please note that any transmission is at your own risk.
The data that we collect from you will be stored at a destination within the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We only collect the data that is necessary to carry out normal business operations and to keep you updated about our current and future
productions. Examples of the data collected includes:
– name, title, age and gender;
– sensitive personal data, such as information about race, ethnicity and sexual orientation are not collected;
– contact details including postal address, email, phone numbers;
– measurements for costume hire;
– image and likeness (as captured in photographs and videos we may use for promotional purposes);
– if you are a teacher who has shown an interest in one of our productions, name and address of school/college, teacher name, teacher email, subject and key stage taught;
– technical information gathered when you visit our website; including but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer;
– other background personal data you may have provided us with (for example when you corresponded with us).
The Fourblokes Theatre Company does not currently undertake any profiling activities or take automated decisions about you.